EMTLife February Contest Update

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
February is now officially over, and that means the contest is over!

I spent the last hour or two going over everyone's post count by hand, and will probably have the final numbers by the end of the week. It's not like I can just push a button and get a number. I actually go through every single post you've made to see if you started the thread, and that it meets all the requirements. I also look at your profile and see if anyone listed you in the "How did you find us" field.

I'll get it done as soon as I can, I promise. Until then you can thank:
-Blueeighty8
-Chimpie
-Coloradoemt
-emtbuff
for why it takes so long :D ;)

I'll keep you updated!

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally posted by emtbuff@Mar 1 2005, 02:16 PM
You alls welcomed :D B)
I concur!! :lol: :p

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
You better stop blaming ol' Chimpie or I'll start flinging poo.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I didn't know there was a contest?

I hope next time I don't have to be sick to be so active. :(

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Chimpie@Mar 1 2005, 09:35 PM
umm...better start blaming me.... or I'll incite chimpie to fling poo.
:lol:

Jon

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Mar 2 2005, 11:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Mar 2 2005, 11:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chimpie@Mar 1 2005, 09:35 PM
umm...better start blaming me.... or I'll incite chimpie to fling poo.
:lol:

Jon [/b][/quote]
*BSI* everyone get your poo shields.

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Every one got there BSI on????? :D :lol:

MMiz
did you realize the end of the week has came and gone? Or did you mean the end of the month? :lol: :p

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Okay, the counting and results will be done today, I promise.

I was about half way done, but now that I'm home for spring break I spent Monday and Tuesday in meetings and running errands.

My *** is officially in gear now :)

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief

I was about half way done, but now that I'm home for spring break I spent Monday and Tuesday in meetings and running errands.

My *** is officially in gear now

Three days later... :blink:

EMTstudent

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by Blueeighty8@Mar 12 2005, 10:32 PM

My *** is officially in gear now 

Three days later... :blink:
3 days after that.

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
As posted in the pinned thread:

Update:

I have no excuse, except that things aren't really going as planned. Right now I'm going to go to sleep, wake up at 2:30, and then go into work until 5 PM.

I know I've let many of you down with my total lack of respect for this contest, but I really do feel bad about it, and will have the results on Sunday. Its not that I don't care about EMTLife, but unfortunately I've had some pesonal issues arise that have taken up significant portions of my time. I don't have any excuses, and will "get 'er done."

I know I may have lost respect from quite a few of the members, and really do feel crappy about it. I'm trying my best right now to balance a lot of things, and right now, as you can see, it isn't always working out.

I'll be back on Sunday, with a great "Did that just happen story," and if nothing happened, I'll make an amazing one up. :D

Thanks for your understanding and support :)

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
This forum wouldn't be what it is if it weren't for you. Take your time, rest, and take care of yourself before worrying about us. We'll be fine.

Summit

Critical Crazy
Originally posted by Chimpie@Mar 19 2005, 01:50 AM
This forum wouldn't be what it is if it weren't for you. Take your time, rest, and take care of yourself before worrying about us. We'll be fine.
+1

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally posted by MMiz@Mar 19 2005, 12:04 AM
I know I may have lost respect from quite a few of the members, and really do feel crappy about it.
What made you think we respected you before the contest?? :lol: :lol:

Take your time brother. Family is always first in my book!!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Summit+Mar 19 2005, 01:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Summit @ Mar 19 2005, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chimpie@Mar 19 2005, 01:50 AM
+1 [/b][/quote]
+2

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Mar 22 2005, 10:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Mar 22 2005, 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Summit@Mar 19 2005, 01:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Chimpie
@Mar 19 2005, 01:50 AM
This forum wouldn't be what it is if it weren't for you. Take your time, rest, and take care of yourself before worrying about us.  We'll be fine.

+1
+2 [/b][/quote]
1+2=3?

:D

See, I graduated from public schools and I can count!