EMT National Training

Bunker

Forum Ride Along
I sure hope this site helps for my AEMT that I'm taking later this week. Some of the questions are absolutely ridiculous (more so the scenarios).

. What is the specialized organ developed during pregnancy?

Your Answer: Placenta

Correct

Rationale: The placenta facilitates the exchange of nutrients and some waste products between the mother and infant. Unfortunately the placenta can't pick and choose what it does and does not allow when the mother ingests substances such as nicotine and alcohol.

Hopefully it wasn't a waste of 60 bucks!

wanderingmedic

RN, Paramedic
I sure hope this site helps for my AEMT that I'm taking later this week. Some of the questions are absolutely ridiculous (more so the scenarios).

It really helped me. Don't be too dramatic about it. Take the practices tests like they recommend and I can't see how you wouldn't pass the NR first time.

OP
OP
B

Bunker

Forum Ride Along
They've got some great questions, and quite a few that are reminding me of things I completey forgot. Just a few inaccuracies here and there. We'll see how it goes Thursday!

merchan5967

Forum Ride Along

I used it to prepare for my medic and i really helped. I also recommend Fisdap. Wording is very similar to the NR CBT.

AzValley

Forum Lieutenant
I think it is a pretty good test prep site in general for both EMT & Medic. Wording of questions is fairly similar to the real thing so it gets you thinking in the mind set you need to be in on test day.

OP
OP
B

Bunker

Forum Ride Along
OK, I passed, and EMT National Training was a lot of help. I probably could have done it without it, but it was still a good resource.