EMT class other than in a classroom

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I am not giving up! I wil do first responder pending than in sept I will do emt again

Waiting till your older does not have to constitute giving up. Maybe realizing that EMS is not right for you at this point in time will allow you to have a fulfilling time in EMS down the road. If you keep bashing your head into the same wall now, you're not setting yourself up for a good future.

Everett

Forum Crew Member
Waiting till your older does not have to constitute giving up. Maybe realizing that EMS is not right for you at this point in time will allow you to have a fulfilling time in EMS down the road. If you keep bashing your head into the same wall now, you're not setting yourself up for a good future.

Errors and mistakes are to be expected with someone who is new so don't put yourself down for it. Just try your best the second time around and see where it takes you.

OP
OP
italk

italk

Forum Crew Member
My mom said I can do it in august and she would help me pay for the course if I act more mature and grow up.

OP
OP
italk

italk

Forum Crew Member
My instructor e-mailed and said he will not take me off of class list so I can still read the text , skill sheets , activities , practice test's, and more. Said he wants me back in September. I will let you back in sept if your mother emails me or calls me and says attitude and maturity have improved. That is fair.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
My mom said I can do it in august and she would help me pay for the course if I act more mature and grow up.

See my previous posts.... :D

OP
OP
italk

italk

Forum Crew Member
I saw them it was my attitude but, he said I had great enthusiasm and awesome work ethic

OP
OP
italk

italk

Forum Crew Member
He told me me that. I am happy he is still letting me follow the course. That was nice.