EMS tats

crispy91

Forum Ride Along
So there's a spot on my wrist that I'm trying to cover up, and I'm thinking a new tat. I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money so I'm thinking maybe like a section of NSR or something like that. Would that be weird at all, considering I'm about to graduate as an AEMT and usually EKG is for paramedics? Also, I'd love to hear anyone's tattoo ideas!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I have a decent amount of tattoos. Who the hell cares if someone thinks it's weird? Do you like it and want it? If you do then go for it, tattoos aren't a popularity contest, they are what you want and what you make of them.

If you want an ECG tattoo then go for it.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
So there's a spot on my wrist that I'm trying to cover up, and I'm thinking a new tat. I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money so I'm thinking maybe like a section of NSR or something like that. Would that be weird at all, considering I'm about to graduate as an AEMT and usually EKG is for paramedics? Also, I'd love to hear anyone's tattoo ideas!

Here is a thread with some tattoo ideas. On the last page there is a picture of my wrist tattoo, it is a single P-QRS-T. And as just said, who cares if you are not a paramedic. Just get whatever you want.

http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?t=8297&highlight=tattoos