EMS jobs to help out

Medicguy4871

Forum Ride Along
hey everyone,

First post here. Im in this awkward time of life where i finished my bachelors and start PA school in August. So I want to work, help,, and rake in some dough. So I'm from MO where things aren't too crazy with covid. 8 years medic, rural-urban experience, 911- transfer, flight/critical care certification and experience. Looking for contract job, 1,2 weeks. 30 days- whatever. Assistance with travel, room/board would be appreciated not required. Would like to stay ems vs testing centers but I will take what I get. Who has some recommendations?

Thanks for the help

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
if you want to make dough, go to NY where they are throwing money at medics. check the other threads for details, but you might have missed the ideal entry point

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
hey everyone,

First post here. Im in this awkward time of life where i finished my bachelors and start PA school in August. So I want to work, help,, and rake in some dough. So I'm from MO where things aren't too crazy with covid. 8 years medic, rural-urban experience, 911- transfer, flight/critical care certification and experience. Looking for contract job, 1,2 weeks. 30 days- whatever. Assistance with travel, room/board would be appreciated not required. Would like to stay ems vs testing centers but I will take what I get. Who has some recommendations?

Thanks for the help
MO DMAT 1 is hiring medics in the neighborhood of $30/hr. Once COVID calms down those hired will go into reserve status so your commitment would be short. Maybe give them a call.

Canadiangoose

Forum Probie
Just do it

Canadiangoose

Forum Probie
🏊🏻‍♀️What’s goin on🧜🏻‍♀️