EMS Ball Caps to Trade?

Backblast

Forum Crew Member
I willingly accept and admit the fact that I'm a ball cap slut. I've got tons of them and I'm sure there are others out there like me who do as well. Now that I'm changing careers from nursing to EMS, I've decided to start collecting EMS agency ball caps. I figure as good a way as any to get my collection started is to trade with others.

So, I've got a black Duke Life Flight ball cap I'm willing to trade as a start to my collection. Of particular interest to me are MEDIC (Mecklenburg County, NC EMS), since I was born and raised in Charlotte, FDNY EMS, any NC EMS agencies and any flight agencies, especially Air Methods and PHI. I'm not opposed to other agencies and am willing to consider all offers. Thanks for looking. :)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'll buy a new one and send you my old one for free if you want it. Might have some sweat stains from a year and a half of use in it and be a little faded...

:D

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I've got a Sussex County paramedic hat for you.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
In all seriousness I can probably get a REMSA hat for you. Might have to pay for it though, it takes some hoop jumping to get more than one at a time and mine, as you can tell, is due for replacement.

They're Flexfi hats.

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
got a R/M knit hat up for trade.......I'll see if I can dredge up a ball cap. I don't wear knit hats