Emergency Laughter

Anjel

Forum Angel
I just bought the ebook Emergency Laughter by Mike Cyra.

Oh my fricken gosh, I have never laughed so hard reading a book in my life.

I've only read the first story and I was choking and crying. My partner though I had lost my mind.

And for the kindle its only 3 bucks. I very strongly recommend reading this book lol

The author is a member on here to. So that's pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
On my gosh. I don't think. I can read anymore at work. I'm laughing way to hard lol

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Warning this post contains improperly used Ellipse

Things that make a medic laugh uncontrollably? I gotta see that.....I think :unsure:

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Well I'm a basic. Haha but oh my gosh is it funny.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Have to read that after the hunger games trilogy. Thanks for the recommendation.

Emergency Laughter

Forum Probie
Hi Anjel1030,

I'm happy my book is making you laugh! That's why I wrote it. Thank you for the word of mouth recommendations. It means a lot to me when I can make a medic choke and cry and lose their mind! That's what I'm talkin about!
Let me know how the rest of it goes.
Mike Cyra

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Hi Anjel1030,

I'm happy my book is making you laugh! That's why I wrote it. Thank you for the word of mouth recommendations. It means a lot to me when I can make a medic choke and cry and lose their mind! That's what I'm talkin about!
Let me know how the rest of it goes.
Mike Cyra

Hey!

I just finished it. Great book. My partner just downloaded a copy so she could see why I was acting so crazy lol

Cottege cheese and chest tube blow darts....classic lol

Tyler

Forum Ride Along
I actually got it during the week too (before I seen this thread) and read it in two days... Mostly on my phone as I started it on the Kindle and couldnt wait to finish it so was reading every few spare minutes I had!!!

Well done, great book, especially love the fingers + "vines"!!!

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
I actually got it during the week too (before I seen this thread) and read it in two days... Mostly on my phone as I started it on the Kindle and couldnt wait to finish it so was reading every few spare minutes I had!!!

Well done, great book, especially love the fingers + "vines"!!!

Omg the vines....so disgusting.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I love reading on my kindle app. I'm going to download this and read it after I get tired of historical fiction set in the 18th century. It's bound to be equally or more entertaining.

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel
I love reading on my kindle app. I'm going to download this and read it after I get tired of historical fiction set in the 18th century. It's bound to be equally or more entertaining.

Lol ya. And its a short read. Only took me a couple hours.

gw812

Forum Crew Member
Omg the vines....so disgusting.
Possible thoughts in that doc's mind:
- We're gonna need a Herbology consult...
- "Anybody got a copy of the Audubon guide handy?"
- Dang, what's the dosage for Sevin dust?

Awesome stuff, that book!

ponytail

Forum Probie
Just read this over the weekend. I almost had a sympathetic heaving fit reading about the cottage cheese :rofl:

Steveb

Forum Lieutenant
I remember some one told me about it. I'll put it on my wish list lol.

OP
OP
Anjel

Anjel

Forum Angel