"Emergency!" Fans

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
I really want to see the pilot episode, but can't find it anywhere online. Netflix only has it on DVD delivery, not streaming.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I still love emergency. One of my last partners was in his 20s and had never seen the show. Sacrilege.

I'm in my 20's and remember watching it growing up.

Then again, I also remember watching it one day in medic school (while folks were rotating through for practicals) - and about 1/3 of the class hadn't heard of it.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Would it be sacrilegious to say I've never seen an episode of Emergency! ?

I've been meaning to watch it but don't have the time and lately haven't wanted anything to do with work in the rare moments I'm not actually at work.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Would it be sacrilegious to say I've never seen an episode of Emergency! ?

I've been meaning to watch it but don't have the time and lately haven't wanted anything to do with work in the rare moments I'm not actually at work.

Im right there with ya. I did watch 5min but thats it.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Its a generational thing. I was a kid then. After school, my friends in the neighborhood used to play emergency Effecting "rescues" off my garage roof with an old tackle box, a lunch box spray painted orange with a telephone handset in it and a couple of toy store plastic fire helmets ... Oh man. Those were the days.

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief

Medic2409

Forum Lieutenant
Yep, I am a big fan.

I well remember watching it as a child, and must say that it is a big reason I was fascinated with the service as a child. Added to that is that my fathers best friend in those days was a firefighter, and I got to go play on the apparatus, well, I've been hooked since childhood!