Does your department have a web site?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Oct 3 2005, 08:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Oct 3 2005, 08:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PArescueEMT@Oct 3 2005, 05:14 AM
Good Fellowship Ambulance Club(Volly 2)
I thought you resigned....

Jon [/b][/quote]
The link doesn't work.

Beegers

Forum Crew Member
I'm in the process of designing a website for my volunteer corps.

Here's the free one I made with tripod almost 2 years ago. http://gvac_nj.tripod.com/

My corps is just now attempting to get Optimum online (right now we have dial up AOL) and then we will be discussing my "webmistress" duties later.

I'm planning on designing a page maybe with Microsoft Frontpage. www.fatcow.com offers alot for $100 a year. (I'm trying to get the vice presidents credit card for that one, as HE was the one to suggest it). Our other web savy member is the one that will be paying all internet costs if they don't give it to us free (the fire dept and police dept get internet free from the same company) so I can't hit him for the site fees.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Oct 3 2005, 02:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Oct 3 2005, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Oct 3 2005, 08:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-PArescueEMT
@Oct 3 2005, 05:14 AM
Good Fellowship Ambulance Club(Volly 2)

I thought you resigned....

Jon
The link doesn't work. [/b][/quote]
I've been trying to figure out EXACTLY why all the pictures and stuff are gone.

that is because the site now ends in .com, not .org Good Fellowship - .com

Jon

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome, tell us a little more about yourself and your department.

Question.... do the two "Engine tankers" have dump gates?

Jon

ipscscott

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by emtdmom@Oct 12 2005, 10:40 AM
Our site is http://wsfd44.org

Nancy aka emtdmom
Now THAT is a great avatar! B)

av-524.gif

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
Hopefully I will have my Dept's site up & running within 2 weeks, have the the idea for it, just got to find the time now.

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Website

Our website is under re-construction. I hope that out IT people will have it done soon, as I can't wait to see what our admin has come up with this time.

http://www.lcems.net, so feel free to look at it when you are bored.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
MedicStudentJon said:
Welcome, tell us a little more about yourself and your department.

Question.... do the two "Engine tankers" have dump gates?

Jon

First time I ever drove the tanker here in town, going to a brush fire.. Flipped the switch.. for what I thought were the lights...

Opened the rear dump valve. IN THE STATION. :x

emtff376

Forum Lieutenant
Our EMS doesn't have a website, but here's our fire department's site. I tried to include all the organizations on our site, since we're so small. www.canaanvalleyvfd.org.

JB

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Nice rural department!

Jon

EMT_Chick

Forum Probie
FFEMT1764 said:
Our website is under re-construction. I hope that out IT people will have it done soon, as I can't wait to see what our admin has come up with this time.

http://www.lcems.net, so feel free to look at it when you are bored.

The site is running but when I tried to download the application it wouldn't work. I am looking into moving back up towards the upstate area and would love to apply. Any info you can give me would be awesome. I live down in the Beaufort area now, which is where I was born and raised but I LOVED being up there and looking forward to going back. Thanks for any help/advice you could give this way...