Do you use the PAs?

Beegers

Forum Crew Member
Hahaha I loved reading your stories....I gotta remember the ambulance story one! I will definitely think about it when I go to Boston next time.

Around Christmas I like driving around playing christmas carols off the radio over it.

But just to have one working is nice. So would working brakes....and lights....and back up alarm.....and radio....and wiper blades.....and seat belts.....and air conditioning.... :blink:

On volly, we just use it to **** around with other members if we are behind them.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Jb78emt+Oct 5 2005, 12:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jb78emt @ Oct 5 2005, 12:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>But just to have one working is nice. So would working brakes....and lights....and back up alarm.....and radio....and wiper blades.....and seat belts.....and air conditioning.... :blink:
[/b]

Yep..... you MUST work transport :p :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-Jb78emt
@Oct 5 2005, 12:44 AM
Hahaha I loved reading your stories[/quote]
The fine print of this website, of course, is that all stunts pulled and documented here were done by highly trained professionals.... Don't try these at home :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jon