Cycling anyone?

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Got pics of your bikes post them up! I will once I get home from work =)

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
CameraEffects-1325728224792.jpg

Aluminum frame, Shimano STI 105 components, generic aero carbon fork :p

WickedGood

Forum Crew Member
Don't have a pic of my bike on this computer but I mountain bike!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Older Fuji Roubaix, steel frame, a mix of Shimano 105 and Ultegra, carbon seat post and bars.

I don't have a pic handy on my phone, but that's my go to bike, after selling all my others, the Fuji was the one I kept.

MSDeltaFlt

RRT/NRP
Can't access the link to upload pic of my road bike from my phone. But it's a Trek 1.1 Alpha with stock bontrager gears, Aero bars, clipless pedals. Good beginner bike. Hopefully I will be able to upgrade to carbon frame/wheels or just upgrade to an additional bike.

Nerd13

Forum Lieutenant
I don't have pictures of any of my bikes available. :sad:

I'm looking forward to better weather so I can get on them soon. I suppose I could ride the mt bike but the ice kind of sucks haha.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Ill have to find one of mine.

I have an older Klein Pulse Comp. Mix of LX/XT components, super light frame, Crankbrothers Egg Beater pedals, nicer Bontrager wheels with skinny tires.

When I got it 12 years ago I was riding 10 miles a few times a week. I havnt ridden seriously in years but that is changing now.

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
35249_1367062823307_1433774530_30927129_864291_n.jpg
1970s Raleigh Steel frame only as of now.
IMG_20120208_200143.jpg
Windsor Aluminum frame with Shimano Alivio components.
IMG_20120208_200155.jpg
Windsor The Hour. Steel Chromoly frame, Single speed. Cinelli Campione del mondo handlebar. As you can see I love cycling =)

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
As of now the road bike is my daily commuter.

WickedGood

Forum Crew Member
My Trance x while vacationing in CO. THIS is what keeps me sane. I think this will work.....
Don't know how to make it show up in the thread.

Attachments

• Trance.jpg
    Trance.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 195
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
26 or a 29er?

BandageBrigade

Forum Lieutenant
No pic, but I have a specialized crosstrail sport hybrid. Anyone going to make it to the hawkeye state in july for ragbrai?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'll post a picture of my baby when I get home :D Only have the one road bike right now. Hoping to get an MTB and a hybrid commuter in the near future :p

systemet

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm looking forward to better weather so I can get on them soon. I suppose I could ride the mt bike but the ice kind of sucks haha.

w106.jpg

You just need a pair of these. They work great, but you might want to wear a helmet as well. :)

A few years back a chained my up under a drain pipe when it was about -3C, went to ride it to work the next day, and it must have got warmer at some point, because I had a coffee cup sized piece of ice formed over the shifter on one side. It was a longer ride than normal.

WickedGood

Forum Crew Member
With all you adrenaline junkies out there I can't believe there aren't more mountain bikers among us..............

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Anyone doing EMS Memorial Bike Ride?

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
I have never heard of those rides. Unfortunately we are having a memorial ride for cyclist that lost his life on Wednesday morning here in Miami... =/

WickedGood

Forum Crew Member
I hope one day to do the memorial ride. Can't afford it on my current salary but looks like a blast. One day-- KY-DC!

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
The Event Medical company I work for occasionally is looking at forming a Bicycle Team for the County Fairs that we are picking up this next year. It has been a while since I have been on a bicycle, but was thinking about it... after all, isn't is "like riding a bike"? ^_^