Creating website for agency, good hosts? Suggestions?

Hockey

Quackers
I opened my mouth and made mention that I am somewhat techy. Now they came to me with a request on creating the agency's website.

I said I'll look into and see how I feel.

Godaddy is the most popular, but I feel it's over priced. We're not going to have a ton of traffic. I want something easy, but I don't want something that looks like you made it in geocities either.

Any suggestions?

Sandog

Forum Asst. Chief
You can't beat the customer service on Go Daddy, not to mention you can make pages without knowing HTML. Another site I have is with Lunarpages. If you want to see my Lunarpage website or my Go Daddy site, PM and I will send you the link. I don't want to violate forum rules :)

BoondockMedic

Forum Ride Along
Bluehost.com

I have multiple non-EMS (blog) sites with them; never had any issues, relatively easy configuration with "control panel" type interface.

SeanEddy

Forum Lieutenant
Before I moved my blogs over to the emsblogs network, I used hostgator. Very reasonable price and great support.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I've always used host gator as well.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
If you want something quick and easy, try moonfuit.com. it's a WISIYG flash developer and I used it for the www.PAPMO.org website. If you want something quick that looks good and you don't have to put a ton of time into, It's a fair solution.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Servage are what Brown has used for the past five years, they are excellent, very inexpensive and super awesome

Damn highly efficient Germans :D