CPR Makes you undead

Milla3P

Forum Lieutenant
There's a difference between being Dead and being MOSTLY Dead.

martor

Forum Crew Member
I dont like the fact that they said "you can do no harm." People will confuse a ETOH with cardiac arrest and start breaking people's ribs just because a person is having a REALLY good night.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I thought it was very clever. I guarantee a 16 year old will actually watch this PSA where as they'll just change the channel or tune out most others.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
People will confuse a ETOH with cardiac arrest and start breaking people's ribs just because a person is having a REALLY good night.

Passing out drunk = really good night?

Is this sarcasm or do we need to have you sit through some entirely different PSAs?

martor

Forum Crew Member
Passing out drunk = really good night?

Is this sarcasm or do we need to have you sit through some entirely different PSAs?

Mainly sarcasm. Do i need to hold up a sarcasm sign every time i make a joke? <_<
I did like the PSA it just really dumbed down the CPR.

Epi-do

I see dead people
I did like the PSA it just really dumbed down the CPR.

But they're zombies! What little bit of their brain they may have left doesn't even work that well. They are doing good to be able to manage that much.

Anjel

Forum Angel
23864791.jpg

UndeadEMT

Forum Ride Along
I'm a 17 year old EMT-B Trainee and I found this to be very interesting. Lacking some key points such as stay high up on the sternum to avoid the xiphoid process, but as layperson CPR goes this is the fastest most interesting "training" I have seen. I've helped teach CPR Heart Saver to other teenagers and they pretty much ignored the video and blew it off. This is actually pretty cool!