Congratulations MMiz!!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I just want to take a moment and congratulate Matt (MMiz) on the continued success of EMTLife.com. Recently we passed the 15,000 member mark. As member #33 I’m just amazed at that number.

Matt, thanks for creating and maintaining such an awesome community!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
And to you all.

tylerp1

Forum Crew Member
so uhhh..where's the party at? :cool::beerchug:

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
I just want to take a moment and congratulate Matt (MMiz) on the continued success of EMTLife.com. Recently we passed the 15,000 member mark. As member #33 I’m just amazed at that number.

Matt, thanks for creating and maintaining such an awesome community!

^^^THAT!

...and the quantity, though impressive, is secondary to the QUALITY.

Everyone gets the thanks for that!

SanDiegoEmt7

Forum Captain
I too commend you folks. You have done a great job and sites like this are truly an asset to us out in the field.

A great deal of our technical expertise comes from experience, and having the ability to confer and learn from those with more or different experience than our own really facilitates continuing education and the "forever a student" philosophy.

I can't tell you how many times I talk to people about variations of our procedures from different parts of our country, using different call examples for questions they have, or simply understanding where our industry has been, where its at, and where people want/think its going, and these people ask where I get all this knowledge. I tell them that a good deal comes from reading this site and then further researching the discussions which I have read here.

Awesome job guys, first rounds on me

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
How do you find out what your member # is?

Go the upper right corner of the forum, where it says Welcome [you]. Click on [you].

Now look at the URL. The number after "u=" is your member ID.

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Congrats!!!

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Go the upper right corner of the forum, where it says Welcome Veneficus. Click on Veneficus.

nice.

since I am in the first 5K, with over 3K posts and 6K visits, (not to mention some decent quality) can i have my name in blue now since all I have is the rather generic "forum deputy chief" title? :)

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
nice.

since I am in the first 5K, with over 3K posts and 6K visits, (not to mention some decent quality) can i have my name in blue now since all I have is the rather generic "forum deputy chief" title? :)

No, but since you have over 500 posts you can change "forum deputy chief" to whatever you want (within the rules).

Click on UserCP
Click on Edit Your Details
Second box down, change your Custom User Title

Veneficus

Forum Chief
No, but since you have over 500 posts you can change "forum deputy chief" to whatever you want (within the rules).

Click on UserCP
Click on Edit Your Details
Second box down, change your Custom User Title

no love here ;)

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Go the upper right corner of the forum, where it says Welcome Tigger. Click on Tigger.

Thanks for choosing me for the example!!!

medic417

The Truth Provider
1719 Guess I'm still just a rookie.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
I had no idea I went back this far!

I was designated U-231, and apparently I came to no good! According to Google:

U-231 was sunk by several well placed depth charges dropped by Wellington L/ 172 at about 2230 Z, 13 January 1944, in position 44.15 N, - 20.38 W.

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
can i have my name in blue now since all I have is the rather generic "forum deputy chief" title? :)

Well at least you are not called 'Chief cook and bottle washer'..Vene

ffemt8978 made mine up 'I put the Joy in enjoynz!'..I haven't figured out how to change it yet...lol...although it has now grown on me over the years!

Congrats Matt...Thanks for a great site!!!

P.S. I just saw chimpie's post as how to change it...thanks lol.

Last edited by a moderator: