Columbus, GA companies.

ARose

Forum Lieutenant
Here's what I've got from my googling, if anyone has any companies to add (or remarks on listed companies...) please let me know, I'm hoping to start throwing my resume out to companies as soon as I get down there. Thanks.

Mid Georgia Ambulance

CARE Ambulance

Lifeline Ambulance

I'm also going to make an effort with the FDs down here too.

hall1765

Forum Ride Along
As a basic emt your options will be very limited. GA usually requires minimum if I-85 to work the ambulance.

OP
OP
ARose

ARose

Forum Lieutenant
As a basic emt your options will be very limited. GA usually requires minimum if I-85 to work the ambulance.

Yeah, I know. I'm enrolling in an AEMT class. I just wanted to see what companies are out there.

emt11

Forum Lieutenant
If you don't mind the drive, maybe AMR LaGrange. Their about an hour north of Columbus.

Also look into Ft.Benning and see how the base hospital is set up as far EMS, they may have hospital based EMS that you could apply at.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
ARose

ARose

Forum Lieutenant
If you don't mind the drive, maybe AMR LaGrange. Their about an hour north of Columbus.

Also look into Ft.Benning and see how the base hospital is set up as far EMS, they may have hospital based EMS that you could apply at.

Thanks for the tip - I'll look into them.

325Medic

Forum Lieutenant
Ft. Benning does hire Paramedics but not sure about EMT's / I's. I worked for Ft. Bragg E.M.S. in the 90's and they hired B's and I's. Check with USA JOBS.

OP
OP
ARose

ARose

Forum Lieutenant
Ft. Benning does hire Paramedics but not sure about EMT's / I's. I worked for Ft. Bragg E.M.S. in the 90's and they hired B's and I's. Check with USA JOBS.

I'll actually be posted at Benning, so that's very helpful, thanks. I was told that they staff w an outside private contract.

emt11

Forum Lieutenant
Even if they do hire by private contract, you may be able to figure out who and how and apply through them.