Class is finally done!

Emtgirl21

Forum Lieutenant
Well I stated the journey last August by starting paramedic school. I never thought it would come but I finished class in July. I took a national reg prep class, in which, I'm going to say I learned more than my year of class time. Or at least more made sense. I took my practical exam the first of this August and passed one my first try with flying colors. The CBT place didnt have the date I wanted to test so I ended up testing very unprepared. It cut me off at 82 questions and I was scared! It asked me a BUTT LOAD of incident command questions. But I PASSED. I'm finally a Paramedic!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO....how about they other ones of you guys that started class with me last August.

P.S National Reg post your pass/fail result within 8 hrs of you testing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hastings

Noobie
Well I stated the journey last August by starting paramedic school. I never thought it would come but I finished class in July. I took a national reg prep class, in which, I'm going to say I learned more than my year of class time. Or at least more made sense. I took my practical exam the first of this August and passed one my first try with flying colors. The CBT place didnt have the date I wanted to test so I ended up testing very unprepared. It cut me off at 82 questions and I was scared! It asked me a BUTT LOAD of incident command questions. But I PASSED. I'm finally a Paramedic!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO....how about they other ones of you guys that started class with me last August.

P.S National Reg post your pass/fail result within 8 hrs of you testing.

OB and Pediatrics here. I'm glad I didn't have your test.

Anyway, congrats.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Congrat's..Now your real learning begins.

R/r 911

Epi-do

I see dead people
I have my practical exam on Sept 6, and haven't scheduled my CBT yet.

John E

Forum Captain
Don't forget...

the bi-lateral tension pneumos...

Good luck on your practicals.

John E.