Christmas Presents

Anjel

Forum Angel
Nothing. Lol

I specifically said that I did not want anything with the words EMS, paramedic, or the star of life on it.

cprted

Forum Captain
I got a pair of showshoes and a nice bottle of scotch. What does that have to do with EMS? Keeps me sane on my days off! :cool:

Also buying myself a new pair of skis this week. Merry Christmas to me! :p

Its taken me a while, but I think I'm finally starting to work towards a healthy work-life balance.

Last edited by a moderator:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
EMS related? Bourbon and Scotch.

Non-EMS, finally got a DSLR :D

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
French coffee press, I can heat up the water in the microwave and take the pot with me because it fits in the cup holder.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Just a bottle of Makers (what I get for not specifying). Glenmorangie Original was the Scotch. Macallen is next on the list, then I'll have to check out that Four Roses!

DudeManKurt

Forum Ride Along
Step sister got me an EMS knife/flashlight combo which I don't expect to actually be allowed to wear on the job (nor do I think I'd want to).

EMS field guide is nice though-- lot of good and compact info.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I got a foxfire helmet band in my stocking. It was regifted from hubby's department because he doesn't like that kind of thing. My old helmet band had just broken, so it was good timing.

EMDispatch

IAED EMD-Q/EMT
I got a foxfire helmet band in my stocking. It was regifted from hubby's department because he doesn't like that kind of thing. My old helmet band had just broken, so it was good timing.

I love my foxfire band... It's the only thing I've really bought for my fire gear. The instructors in our classes always go nuts over them.

EMT2B

Forum Lieutenant
I got a singing, farting Santa on the loo decoration. :rofl:
And a sewing machine! Guess my mum was sick of me always wanting to use hers!! :p

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
A ticket to Jackson Hole. I worked 100 hours a week for a month to save up to go, looks like I might be going twice now.

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
Thankfully my only EMS-type gift was an obscenely large star of life belt buckle. Sigh…

On a positive note I got a nice pair of Italian leather loafers courtesy of my wife.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Parents picked me up a pair of the heavier weight 5.11 EMS pants. Guess they were tired of hearing me complain about only having taclite pants.

Oh and the first three seasons of the Ghostbusters cartoon! :)

unleashedfury

Forum Asst. Chief
EMS related, mum bought me a new watch, since the cheapo ones I buy at walmart never last, and are not that comfortable so I don't want to wear them.

OTOH got a keurig for home which gets used hard on a daily basis.