Chatroom not responding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Hi All

Just to let you know MMIZ is/was working on the chatroom to try and stop the problems with it signing you out all the time.
I've sent an email to let them know we can't get into the chat.
I'm sure they well let us know when it has been fixed.

Cheers Joy

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Thanks NZ, good to see you're on top of things!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Is it still not responding? What error message or problem are you seeing?

Thanks,

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
I'm getting incorrect user name or password.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I can't figure this one out. I'm able to log in under multiple test accounts without problem. Are you still getting the error?

OP
OP
enjoynz

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Try again folks.
You should be able to get onto it now!

Cheers Joy

destinyemti

Forum Ride Along
I haven't been here for awhile But I am unable to get into the chatroom. Is it because I am new? I am getting the error message incorrect username or password?

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
You need a minimum of ten posts before you can use the chat room.

LIFESAVER4U

Forum Probie
Well I haven't been in a chatroom in years, not sure if I will use that feature or not but its good to know If i cant find what I am looking for in the forums that I can go there and maybe find the help I need. I am new to this forum and just feeling my way around. It looks like a good place so far.

OP
OP
enjoynz

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
As Karaya very kindly stated....you need to have 10 posts to get into the chatroom.
There is a friendly bunch of people on chat and you are all welcome to come and say 'Hi' and join in!
We talk about all sorts, not just EMS, but if you have a question on EMS there is usual someone who may be able to help.
There are a lot of people that use the chatroom, from those looking to become an EMT, to seasoned Paramedic's.

Look forward to seeing you soon!
Cheers Enjoynz

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Here is the announcement:
http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?t=7675
You must have a minimum of 10 posts before you will be able to access the chat room.

The chat room should be an addition to the forums, and not replace them. We've been seeing a lot of users sign up and never do anything but use the chat room. This 10 post rule will give our members a chance to get to know you first.

Status
Not open for further replies.