Phridae

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally posted by Chimpie@Jun 11 2005, 10:54 PM
It doesn't like things related to sex. [shrugs]
Yeah. I tried that too.

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
swimming pool.... fuel pump....car jack.....shoestring.. were all winning words.. the pool was up to 45 questions

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
:eek:

I asked my cat what her favorite part was, i.e. body part, and her ears moved.

So I thought of ears.

38th Question: Is it Soft?

Partly

39th Question: Can you play with it?

(I flicked my ear)

Sometimes......

Then it asked if the answer was a part of my anatomy that we shall not mention.
:blink:

vtemti

Forum Captain
I don't play computer games.

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jun 23 2005, 11:42 PM
:eek: why?
I don't know? Not enough time I guess. Juggling my attention between work, our ambulance service, family and the honey do lists, I'm not left with much time. The little I do have left is spent being witty and constructive with all of you while trying to figure out if Bert and Ernie, the count and the double Headed monster were gay.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by vtemti+Jun 24 2005, 11:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vtemti @ Jun 24 2005, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Jun 23 2005, 11:42 PM
I don't know? Not enough time I guess. Juggling my attention between work, our ambulance service, family and the honey do lists, I'm not left with much time. The little I do have left is spent being witty and constructive with all of you while trying to figure out if Bert and Ernie, the count and the double Headed monster were gay. [/b][/quote]
:(

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
Originally posted by vtemti+Jun 24 2005, 12:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vtemti @ Jun 24 2005, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Jun 23 2005, 11:42 PM
I don't know? Not enough time I guess. Juggling my attention between work, our ambulance service, family and the honey do lists, I'm not left with much time. The little I do have left is spent being witty and constructive with all of you while trying to figure out if Bert and Ernie, the count and the double Headed monster were gay. [/b][/quote]
i feel loved... :(

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by PArescueEMT+Jun 25 2005, 03:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PArescueEMT @ Jun 25 2005, 03:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vtemti@Jun 24 2005, 12:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR
@Jun 23 2005, 11:42 PM

I don't know? Not enough time I guess. Juggling my attention between work, our ambulance service, family and the honey do lists, I'm not left with much time. The little I do have left is spent being witty and constructive with all of you while trying to figure out if Bert and Ernie, the count and the double Headed monster were gay.
i feel loved... :( [/b][/quote]
and priviledged also??? :D

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
did anybody else notice that VT was complaning about coming here to post? I think that we should do something about that. :angry: <_<

:p

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by PArescueEMT@Jun 25 2005, 12:05 PM
did anybody else notice that VT was complaning about coming here to post? I think that we should do something about that. :angry: <_<

:p
Noooooo, you've got it all wrong. I wasn't complaining, I was trying to get mushy and tell you that you are all important to me at this point. Jeeeeeeeeesh. I like it here.

vtemti

Forum Captain
PS :p Back at ya :D