Blood or Urine Drug tests

Mloper

Forum Probie
I have a drug test on monday for a BLS private ambulance company. I was wondering wether or not it is a Urine test or Blood drug test. I have really bad veins and it is always an ordeal to get blood samples from me so I am really not looking forward to getting blood drawn and the 5 times they have to :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: me to get my blood.

Also how long does meth stay in your system for?

JOKING!!!! about the meth

Thank You

OP
OP
M

Mloper

Forum Probie
Why is that censored I didn't curse I just wrote the word poke. Since when is Poke a bad word?

JPINFV

Gadfly
I believe you used the word pr.ick. Which, in the words of George Carlin, "It's ok to pric.k your finger, just not finger your..."

Leonidas1

Forum Crew Member
Here in Chicago, it`s just urine (for private companies). Any more extensive testing will probably involve hair samples (I think).

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
I have really bad veins and it is always an ordeal to get blood samples from me so I am really not looking forward to getting blood drawn.

No prob. They can always pull out some pubic hairs!

(and for the drugs you're probably using, figure 21 days abstinence and, of course, the internet has ways to turn 21 days into 2.)

Too Old To Work

Forum Lieutenant
As others have pointed out, it could be a hair test. Hair tests go back about three months, but they are also expensive. They are also the most reliable, since they cut the hair from you head, it's hard to fake.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Contact the service. They might do cheek swab, urine, blood, hair, etc. If your dirty find a new job.

Phlipper

Forum Lieutenant
Most counties are so poor I'm sure the best they can do is a standard five-panel. The extra four panels, or a follicle test become logarithmically more expensive. But meth is on the five panel so you need to stop immediately and drink lots of water. :p

(jk ... we're just messing with ya. )