Best prep site

DetroitFD

Forum Probie
Hey guys-
I have about a month left I'ma EMT-B course and am starting to review for the NR. Wondering what the best online prep site is. I've seen quite a few and its hard to tell which may be best. I have a couple friends in the course and we are thinking of splitting the cost. Let me know your reviews. Thanks a ton!

I've found the EMTPrep.com website to be extremely helpful.

dmfinn

Forum Probie
I really loved JBlearning. Questions were really similar to the test and the site allows you to either take a timed, full 120 question "final" test, or a customized practice test. It also gives you a complete breakdown of each "final" test you take, which helps you craft more tests that put pressure on your weak areas.

I took the NREMT 9 months after completing my course due to paperwork issues, I used JBlearing for 2 weeks before taking the test and then passed first time at 70 q's. If you're just finishing up your class, you shouldn't have any issues passing.

Best of luck.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
This has been asked and answered many times. A quick search will give you tons of information on all of the major test prep sites.

That being said I used nothing for the basic, but I did like JBLearning for the paramedic, but everyone has differing opinions.

MedicJenna

Forum Probie
Hey Detroit,

I am an instructor at a local community college here in Oregon. I used www.EMTprep.com to pass my exams a few years ago and now that I teach I have just started using their EMT Class feature.

Gastudent

Forum Crew Member
I used Jb learning, and EMT National Training and I would have to say that EMT National Training was a far better product. The Jb learning questions are far to easy nothing like the NREMT in my opinion. I just took and passed Basic a week ago, and I will not say EMT National Training is just like the the NREMT test, but it is close.