Be sure not to hook this one up to a blood transfusion!

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
blood-energy.jpg

Blood Energy Potion is a $6 energy drink (availableJanuary 2010) that was made to look -- and have the same nutritional value -- of real blood

"The fruit punch flavor packs 4 hours of energy along with iron, protein, and electrolytes. Not only does Blood Energy Potion have a similar nutritional makeup to real blood, but it has the same color, look, and consistency of blood. Get real blood nutrients without that real blood taste! The re-sealable transfusion bag style pouch provides the convenient delivery of fluids for vampires and humans alike! Contains no real blood, just synthetic! ".
http://www.geekologie.com/2009/09/not_just_for_vampires_blood_en.php

And I thought that the "OMGZ I'MMA VAMPIRE" days started to die with rise and fall of the Twilight popularity... Guess I was wrong. :p

MRE

Forum Captain
"The fruit punch flavor packs 4 hours of energy along with iron, protein, and electrolytes. Not only does Blood Energy Potion have a similar nutritional makeup to real blood, but it has the same color, look, and consistency of blood.

I would think that plenty of foods and drinks have many of the same nutrients as blood. Maybe because thats where the blood gets them from?

As far as its consistancy, that may be a bit unique in the world of energy drinks.

MIkePrekopa

Forum Crew Member
i really wanna try it. Sip it through out class... lol... i like the idea, will def. look it up.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
It's a bit gimmicky, but so are all energy drinks. I'm just sad that it doesn't have "that real blood taste".

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
hmmm well True Blood has a competitor.

My god I just absolutely have to have some.

Second

Forum Lieutenant
it would be funny if they sold an "IV" straw with it. lol

MRE

Forum Captain
How about, instead of a beer helmet, you attach a mini IV stand to a helmet and run a line down to your mouth.

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
now i may actually have a use for that IV pole i found at goodwill...
to be honest, i buy them because they are great for holding spare cables for my electronics. (i admit im a geek, and it holds spare ethernet cable for lan parties)

OP
OP
nomofica

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
now i may actually have a use for that IV pole i found at goodwill...
to be honest, i buy them because they are great for holding spare cables for my electronics. (i admit im a geek, and it holds spare ethernet cable for lan parties)

Heh.
Heh.
LAN parties.

Medic231

Forum Ride Along
I wonder if they will have different flavors?

Type A - Cherry
Type B - Fruit Punch
Type AB - Strawberry
etc.

itku2er

Forum Probie
I showed this to my son he was like can you buy me a case? Is this one healthier than other energy drinks or is it the same?

OP
OP
nomofica

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I showed this to my son he was like can you buy me a case? Is this one healthier than other energy drinks or is it the same?

My guess is it's just as bad.

dragonjbynight

Forum Crew Member
heck of a convo starter...I think it would be great to walk into my emt class drinking one of those..lol

Sasha

Forum Chief
blood-energy.jpg

Blood Energy Potion is a $6 energy drink (availableJanuary 2010) that was made to look -- and have the same nutritional value -- of real blood

"The fruit punch flavor packs 4 hours of energy along with iron, protein, and electrolytes. Not only does Blood Energy Potion have a similar nutritional makeup to real blood, but it has the same color, look, and consistency of blood. Get real blood nutrients without that real blood taste! The re-sealable transfusion bag style pouch provides the convenient delivery of fluids for vampires and humans alike! Contains no real blood, just synthetic! ".
http://www.geekologie.com/2009/09/not_just_for_vampires_blood_en.php

And I thought that the "OMGZ I'MMA VAMPIRE" days started to die with rise and fall of the Twilight popularity... Guess I was wrong. :p

That's what the jello shots at halloween horror nights looked like... it aint easy sucking jello out of one of those. Hopefully the energy drink is alot more liquid.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I wonder if they will have different flavors?

Type A - Cherry
Type B - Fruit Punch
Type AB - Strawberry
etc.

Rh negative for sugar free :p