Awesome injury pics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
One of the guys in the scenario thread posted some great pics of a man vs. train incident, and got me thinking that we don't have an awesome injuries thread. I am sure most of us like to see cool and unique injuries, so post them up. I also use images for lectures while teaching.

*DISCLAIMER: don't be a dumb dumb and violate patient privacy and post pictures of patient faces etc. Utilize good judgement*

Here's mine. Scene flight for middle aged male who was involved in a motor cycle accident and hit a guard rail.
Moderator's edit. Picture removed because of this rule:
  • EMTLife.com is a forum that is dedicated to EMS. As such, there may be material (such as photos and videos) that are of a graphic nature and may offend some members or readers. Our policy is that all graphic images must be hosted off-site, and a link will be placed in the post. The post MUST have a graphic image warning so that participants may decide if they want to view the material. The Community Leaders will edit any post that does not meet this requirement by removing the picture AND the link to the picture from the post. The common sense rule of thumb that you can use is the PG-13 rating. If it exceeds PG-13 then it needs the warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Sorry, but this is in poor taste. Just posting this for the sake of posting gory accidents.

If you want to look at medical pictures of dismembered people in a clinical setting, download figure1.

I think this is pretty inappropriate.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
There's no need for threads like this in our forum. This is not why the community exists today. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.