Assault with a friendly weapon

ArcticKat

Forum Captain
A drunken Ohio woman was arrested Saturday after she allegedly sprayed sheriff’s deputies with breast milk, the Delaware County Sheriff's Office said.

Stephanie Robinette, 30, reportedly a charter school teacher, is accused of getting drunk at a wedding and starting a dispute, hitting her husband a few times and eventually locking herself into her car.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/2...rays-deputies-with-breast-milk/#ixzz1QawtRlmF

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
I heard this on the radio this morning. LMAO.

Although it could still be considered assault and battery.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
assault with a milky weapon

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
I heard this on the radio this morning. LMAO.

Although it could still be considered assault and battery.

I believe that any purposeful attack with a bodily fluid can be prosecuted as assault and maybe even a deadly weapon. Disease and communicable disease ect.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Drop the milk and put your hands in the air!!

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I lactated long enough to think it's normal. This is just a special kind of insane. You just never know about people.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I believe that any purposeful attack with a bodily fluid can be prosecuted as assault and maybe even a deadly weapon. Disease and communicable disease ect.

I don't know about breast milk :unsure: but in Texas spitting on someone is aggravated assault as the spit is considered a weapon.

What in the hell would possess someone to think of using THAT particular bodily fluid as a weapon though?