[April Fools!] Introducing EMTLife 2.0!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Community,

Over the past several years we have grown immensely. To reward our members for such rapid growth, I've teamed up with the California venture capital firm Utopia Printing Yourself Inc. (UP Yours) to create a bigger and better EMTLife! New changes:

1. Democratic ban voting! I felt as though we really lacked a true democracy in the community, and decided that I'd let you, the member, decide who gets to participate! Check out our "Democratic Ban Central" forum and cast your vote today!

2. Premium Membership System! Sick of seeing all the new ads around? Become an EMTLife.com premium members and they'll all go away. Membership costs a mere $74.95 a year! More information will be posted tomorrow, but as a member you'll receive:
  • No more ads!
  • A 1,000 PM limit!
  • And cool user badge under your name:
premiummember.gif

We hope you're as excited as we are about the changes! You may email any questions, comments, or concerns to aprilfirstiswhatday@emtlife.com. Of course we'll look at all emails carefully, and get back to you as soon as possible!

-Matt
EMTLife.com El Presidente! :glare:

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
OH Matt....I really want the PMS avatar!!! But I am just a poor medic....can't we work this out....I'll give you years of devotion if only I can have the PMS Badge!

Wow....I love this.....although I do feel a bit of deja vu this morning :p

wolfwyndd

Forum Captain
I'm such a fool?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
OH Matt....I really want the PMS avatar!!! But I am just a poor medic....can't we work this out....I'll give you years of devotion if only I can have the PMS Badge!

Wow....I love this.....although I do feel a bit of deja vu this morning :p
There ya go Princess, enjoy!

JPINFV

Gadfly
It might be tempting, but I have a bad feeling about the first issue. :D

Jango

Forum Crew Member
It might be tempting, but I have a bad feeling about the first issue. :D

No kidding.....It's April fool's and he has shown the full(fool) power of this new upgrade....

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Matt,

Is it one flat rate, or a sliding scale based on total posts... because if it is a sliding scale... I'm going to go broke!

otherwise... count me in.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Please credit my credit card back $74.95.

I signed up for the ad-free year but unfortunately had a teezure at the time I entered my credit card number, twitched and hit the PAY NOW button twice.

Thank you for your indulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll (sorry, a petit mal there!)gence.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Nah, I'm a couple hundred pounds.

More like a Mall mal.

JPINFV

Gadfly
It's gram... ahh never mind.