[April Fools] EMTLife's Newest Community Leader: MMiz!

Anu

Forum Crew Member
Is this serious or a joke ?

Just wondering..

Last edited by a moderator:

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
I won't lie... at first I thought it really was target at me as an April fools joke... then I saw other people quoting it with their names.

Now I don't feel as special.

I know right? How lame do I feel now.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
LOL very nicely done. I just saw it today, but still :p

NERDulance

Forum Probie
Community,

It has become quite clear that over time that NERDulance has become a valued member of the EMTLife community. As such, I'd like your help in welcoming NERDulance as the newest member of the EMTLife Community Leader team! Starting tomorrow NERDulance will have the power and responsibility of an EMTLife.com Administrator.

If you could please help me in welcoming NERDulance, as this is most likely a complete surprise to NERDulance! NERDulance, we'd love to learn a little about you, including what you plan on doing as EMTLife's newest administrator!

We hope you're as excited as we are about adding NERDulanceto the EMTLife CL team! You may email any questions, comments, or concerns to aprilfirstiswhatday@emtlife.com. Of course we'll look at all emails carefully, and get back to you as soon as possible!

Sincerely,

Matt
EMTLife Community Leader

:wacko:

Well I have to admit that I went on a 3 day celebratory drinking binge in celebration of my new status, which is why I am responding so late! But now I am finally sober and in addition to the migraine, I find I have been the BUTT of someone's April fool's day joke!

Now I am depressed and feeling so utterly useless! I had planned to use my new authority to totally revamp this site. I was going to start a calendar featuring the sexiest of EMTLife's members--Of course I am so sexy I planned to feature myself twice (to celebrate the equinoxes of course). In my mind's eye I envisioned bare chested EMT's intubating and splinting in a provocative manner. This is just one of the many innovative ideas that I have!

This place is great. Just you all wait and see, I will rise to power someday! I will implement the calendar!

Last edited by a moderator:

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Matt!!!! That was wrong! I got all excited.

armywifeemt

Forum Lieutenant
I don't think it is a very complicated code to do what they did.

It was definitely a clever trick though.

EMTtoBE

Forum Crew Member
Hahahah thats funny im always the one envolved in jokes...maybe that cause my birthday is on April first....lol good one fellas

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I just saw it and was like WHAT!?!. Sorry, I was out of the country on April fools day. Hehe, we had our own fun on that day.

eynonqrs

Forum Lieutenant
I had to take a double take. It's been a while since I've been on here. I am trying to be more active here. I wanted to say hi and hope everyone is doing well.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Haha, That was great. I'd like to thank all the people here who made it possible. jk jk.

I will say though, you had me In the beginning. I was looking around to see if y'all had given me moderator capabilities!