[April Fools] EMTLife's Newest Community Leader: MMiz!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Community,

It has become quite clear that over time that [you] has become a valued member of the EMTLife community. As such, I'd like your help in welcoming [you] as the newest member of the EMTLife Community Leader team! Starting tomorrow [you] will have the power and responsibility of an EMTLife.com Administrator.

If you could please help me in welcoming [you], as this is most likely a complete surprise to [you]! [you], we'd love to learn a little about you, including what you plan on doing as EMTLife's newest administrator!

We hope you're as excited as we are about adding [you] to the EMTLife CL team! You may email any questions, comments, or concerns to aprilfirstiswhatday@emtlife.com. Of course we'll look at all emails carefully, and get back to you as soon as possible!

Sincerely,

Matt
EMTLife Community Leader

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
This was so 2 years ago.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
It's not april first yet ;)

Veneficus

Forum Chief
community leader on april first, what are the odds?

I confess, I have been sent by a civilization that has mastered faster than light communication and travel to carry out a secret conspiracy to have all fire service apparatus painted pink and issue rainbow colored turnout gear.

Thank you all for supporting my ascension to a position of earthly authority that can finally implement such a plan into reality.

:p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
*Jaw drop* I think I'll see if this is still good after today...

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is shocked! I'd like to thank Jesus, and Scotty and James and Chris and Rob and all the good people of Brown Watch.

Oh you'll all pay for this, oh how you will pay.

And to think I missed April Fools!

*Brown away :ph34r:

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou....now down to business...

YOU'RE ALL FIRED!!!

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
Community,

It has become quite clear that over time that rescue99 has become a valued member of the EMTLife community. As such, I'd like your help in welcoming rescue99 as the newest member of the EMTLife Community Leader team! Starting tomorrow rescue99 will have the power and responsibility of an EMTLife.com Administrator.

If you could please help me in welcoming rescue99, as this is most likely a complete surprise to rescue99! rescue99, we'd love to learn a little about you, including what you plan on doing as EMTLife's newest administrator!

We hope you're as excited as we are about adding rescue99to the EMTLife CL team! You may email any questions, comments, or concerns to aprilfirstiswhatday@emtlife.com. Of course we'll look at all emails carefully, and get back to you as soon as possible!

Sincerely,

Matt
EMTLife Community Leader

Ouch! Are ys sure? I didn't prepare a speech. Can we say (cough cough) &*^%*&&^$??? :blush:

Stew

Forum Crew Member
Loves that it's user specific :)

medic417

The Truth Provider
I will gratefully decline as if I accepted I would just ban everyone to make my job easy. :p

I hate this time of year as almost every forum has one of these going.

Hannah

Forum Ride Along
Community,

It has become quite clear that over time that Hannah has become a valued member of the EMTLife community. As such, I'd like your help in welcoming Hannah as the newest member of the EMTLife Community Leader team!
Talk about a rapid promotion; I just joined yesterday!
Oh, wait, it's April 1st.

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
WOWWW!. Ha Ha!

LOL. Nice one guys! :)

Have a good day everyone. Be safe!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Where's my reserved parking spot?

oh crikey.

8jimi8

CFRN
lol

i was like... uh.. what? did my post count go up or something?!

oh well, at least i didn't post up with a formal acceptance letter!

i was thinking... don't i have some recent infractions or something?!

hehe