Anyone know where I can find a .......?

GonnaBeEMT

Forum Crew Member
Anyone know where I could find a metal clipboard with a clock that will store my various forms inside it?

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
google search it...

i'd go staples

JPINFV

Gadfly
20828918i_01.jpg

http://www.officemax.com/catalog/sku.jsp?productId=prod2040947&history=xv0ld4t2|prodPage~15^freeText~clipboard^paramValue~true^refine~1^region~1^param~return_skus^return_skus~Y

Check the box on the bottom that says, "Bottom Lift with Calculator - Aluminum, 9" W x 2-3/4"

Item number: 21671228

JPINFV

Gadfly
dee dee dee... Sorry.. I misread it. Cheap watch and superglue then.

OP
OP
GonnaBeEMT

GonnaBeEMT

Forum Crew Member
dee dee dee... Sorry.. I misread it. Cheap watch and superglue then.

No problem... I have seen the nursing clipboards that have a clock/calc combo thing on them, but they do not store forms. Thats what I'd like

AKidd

Forum Crew Member
I second the "cheap watch and superglue". I carried a Saunders Snapak with a $10 WalMart analog/digital combo epoxied onto the top corner. If you are not picky about analog - than any dollar store watch will fit the bill. I have tried a few different aluminum clipboards and the Snapak was my favourite, however Saunders make a lot of different ones to choose from.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
ebay?

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
One of the fire crews around here has a watch face stuck to their clipboard with velcro. They removed the watch band, put a patch of velcro on the back, and then the other piece on the clipboard. That way it can be removed if needed.

viccitylifeguard

Forum Probie
try searching racing supply or coaching supply ive had one with a stopwatch/clock built in and it stored a few forms not alot but a few. i cant remember where i got it because it was over a decade ago all i remember is it had a "summit racing" decal on it