Anyone else taken their nremt on a Friday?

KMil

Forum Ride Along
Probably a bad idea to take the test on a Friday.:eek: Lol
Test stopped me at about 69-71 questions. Ended at around 12:45pm Still not sure how I did which seems to be a trend here. Anyway, anyone else take their test on a Friday? If so, did you have to wait the dreadful few days to get your results?

WildlandEMT89

Forum Lieutenant
At that number of questions you either passed easily or failed rather spectacularly.
Let's hope for the former.

OP
OP
K

KMil

Forum Ride Along
Yes, let's. Lol
Looks like I'm in for the wait. o_O

over seijasw

Forum Ride Along
Yes! I took mine last Friday September 11th. I know what a date... Lol but it was so horrible I couldn't sleep I refused to go out with my friends my girlfriend was complaining I just wanted to stay home and refresh my nremt website every 15 minutes I left Friday around 2:30 pm and did not receive the good news till Monday 11:45am!

OP
OP
K

KMil

Forum Ride Along
Yes! I took mine last Friday September 11th. I know what a date... Lol but it was so horrible I couldn't sleep I refused to go out with my friends my girlfriend was complaining I just wanted to stay home and refresh my nremt website every 15 minutes I left Friday around 2:30 pm and did not receive the good news till Monday 11:45am!
Sounds exactly like my grueling wait! Congratulations!

100R05

Forum Probie
I took mine on a Friday, and the next Monday was a holiday, I had to wait until that Tuesday!!! never wracking for sure!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Did my I/85 on a friday evening and found out the following Monday. Not learning my lesson, I did my Paramedic CBT on a saturday morning before shift... Talk about a LONG shift before I found out Monday morning I passed

Tquan22

Forum Ride Along
I took the test 3 times and for some reason, Friday was the only day open... if you're an inpatient person like me...waiting for your results over the weekend is a killer... the 3rd time I took it I was ****ting bricks ... I woke up at 6am Monday to see my results and passed ..

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Took Medic test on Saturday morning and had to wait until Monday to find out.

For my EMT test I was checking the BRENT website every 30 minutes after I took the test and was very nervous. For my medic I wasn't nervous at all and didn't check my score until 1000 pacific time on Monday.

EMSErin

Forum Ride Along
I just
Probably a bad idea to take the test on a Friday.:eek: Lol
Test stopped me at about 69-71 questions. Ended at around 12:45pm Still not sure how I did which seems to be a trend here. Anyway, anyone else take their test on a Friday? If so, did you have to wait the dreadful few days to get your results?
I just took mine tonight and have to wait till Monday to find out. My nerves are racked.