Any other good EMS boards?

EMT-G36C

Forum Crew Member
Just wondering if ya'll know of any more sources of EMS related info and general talk.

I use a lot of forums, and might as well learn as many where I can get job related help, info, or share fun stories.

Also, I really wish this board was more active. :sad:

firecoins

IFT Puppet
you want to go to another board? We aren't good enough for you?

OP
OP
E

EMT-G36C

Forum Crew Member
:p:p

I don't want to go to another board. I've been lurking here for at least a year.

You guys might not know me, but I know you.

But it's so dead for the most part! Step up yo game people.

And I will never leave, just expand. :):)

firecoins

IFT Puppet
you don't post? I feel so used.

Sasha

Forum Chief

Sounds like a hairy, bald, sweaty 55 year old stalker.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

JPINFV

Gadfly

free_candy_van.jpg

Is this your van?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Why are pictures of my vans on the net?!

Epi-do

I see dead people
:p:p

I don't want to go to another board. I've been lurking here for at least a year.

But it's so dead for the most part! Step up yo game people.

And I will never leave, just expand. :):)

Instead of just lurking, why not participate?

reaper

Working Bum
It would be more active if all the lurkers would join in! This board is very active compared to most on the net.

Sasha

Forum Chief

That's my thought.

It just seems kinda...crappy to demand us to entertain you.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member

Yeah, if you are complaining that this board is too dead for you, why dont you post some yourself. Remember, this is a two way street. If you expect the members of this forum to post interesting and substantive discussions, then you need to reciprocate.
Is it just me, or is it a faux pas to discuss the "competition"...?

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
Maybe it's just me, but I don't equate quality with quantity. I'd rather the forum be slow and boring than have to wade through hundreds of pointless, annoying, unprofessional posts all day long. If someone's participation isn't going to contribute to the level of discourse, then I'd just as soon them remain a lurker.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I'd rather the forum be slow and boring than have to wade through hundreds of pointless, annoying, unprofessional posts all day long.

That's what the lounge is for. :p

Ckaiser

Forum Ride Along
I'm new!!

Howdy, um.. I'm brand new here. I'm some guy with a medic card and I've got an answer for his question. I have been on EMSvillage.com for years. It has a very active forum with good discussion most any time.

I came here looking to "expand" also, but I'm hooked on EMSvillage.com

And no, I have nothing to do with the site other than being an avid user of their forums.

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
Wow. The Village must have picked up in the last couple years. I bailed on that place when it pretty much died around 2006. There were about a dozen core members that would still chat, but there was no real life to the place. Nice to hear that they are back in business.

EMTcity is a good board. There's a lot more discussion going on here at EMT Life, but the level of professional discussion is a little higher there. It all depends on whether you're looking for professional discussion or a social club.