Any advice?

Elizabeth Almendras

Forum Ride Along
HI
I am new here, I am desperately looking for resources that help me with my NREMT test. I have the book and workbook. but it was not enough I could not make it.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
jblearning.com

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
The search bar on here will also do you some good...

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
There are several dozen discussions on this forum about the most successful methods for preparing for the computer-based test.

Most of us who've been around for a while agree that computer-based prep services, like JB navigate, are the best methods for preparing and achieving success with the computer-based test.

Bad advice is, "read the book over again", cram the night before the test, or asking other people what they had difficulty with and study that.

A test prep service will help you identify areas where you are weak in base knowledge and help you with the critical thinking that you need to answer adaptive questions.

Good luck, and use a test prep.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
There are several dozen discussions on this forum about the most successful methods for preparing for the computer-based test.

Most of us who've been around for a while agree that computer-based prep services, like JB navigate, are the best methods for preparing and achieving success with the computer-based test.

Bad advice is, "read the book over again", cram the night before the test, or asking other people what they had difficulty with and study that.

A test prep service will help you identify areas where you are weak in base knowledge and help you with the critical thinking that you need to answer adaptive questions.

Good luck, and use a test prep.
I swear "JB navigate" should be paying you a stipend by now. You're like their unofficial spokesman.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I swear "JB navigate" should be paying you a stipend by now. You're like their unofficial spokesman.

It's probably the best of the test prep solutions.

I hate to see people buy a sketchy, non-vented test prep app and then continue to fail the test.

Navigate does a good job of explaining the rationale and helping to develop the critical thinking that a paramedic candidate needs to be successful at the CBT. of course, a good grasp of the fundamentals is vital, but navigate can fill in the educational holes that occasionally are glossed over during the typical paramedic or EMT program.