Anna's famous quote for the day!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
" I hate it when I lose my train of thought, when the train leaves the station without me!" :p lord my brains hurt this week! :wacko:

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Friend of mine has the following as her email signature:

"Some people try to turn back their odometers.
Not me, I want people to know 'why' I look this way.
I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
the toe you step on today might be connected to the a** you gotta kiss tommorrow...

~S~

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Stress is the result when a sense of propriety overrides the deep desire to choke the living :censored: out of someone who really deserves it

OP
OP
Airwaygoddess

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Here was one of my dad's favorites, " So folks are so darn lazy, if there were one hundred doller bills all over the ground, they would bi**ch because they were not in bundles!" :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

premedtim

Forum Lieutenant
Stress is the result when a sense of propriety overrides the deep desire to choke the living :censored: out of someone who really deserves it

I love this quote. :p

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Here was one of my dad's favorites, " So folks are so darn lazy, if there were one hundred doller bills all over the ground, they would bi**ch because they were not in bundles!" :rolleyes:

Wow.... so your dad has met my sons?

OP
OP
Airwaygoddess

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
LOL! my dad was from S.D. quite the character, he had all kinds of little sayings like that! Do you have a recipe for porcupine meat balls?^_^

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
LOL! my dad was from S.D. quite the character, he had all kinds of little sayings like that! Do you have a recipe for porcupine meat balls?^_^[/QUOTE

Sorry, the best I can do are some nice marinated tempeh chunks. I don't eat meat. Before becoming vegetarian though I tasted some pretty interesting meats. I was raised with a truckload of brothers and cousins who hunted and fished. I've had bear, antelope, caribou, dove, pheasant, grouse, snake, eel, sea cucumber, pretty much every kind of shellfish, I haven't had porcupine but I have had possum. Hmm.. maybe that's why I quit eating meat!:blink:

emtbuff

Forum Captain
LOL! my dad was from S.D. quite the character, he had all kinds of little sayings like that! Do you have a recipe for porcupine meat balls?^_^

I've had those so called prcupine meat balls. The type we had were ground beef with rice mixed in it made into a meat ball with some type of gravey over top. Must be some South Dakotan wearing off on me living to close to the border.;)

Alexakat

Forum Lieutenant
LOL! my dad was from S.D. quite the character, he had all kinds of little sayings like that! Do you have a recipe for porcupine meat balls?^_^[/QUOTE

Sorry, the best I can do are some nice marinated tempeh chunks. I don't eat meat. Before becoming vegetarian though I tasted some pretty interesting meats. I was raised with a truckload of brothers and cousins who hunted and fished. I've had bear, antelope, caribou, dove, pheasant, grouse, snake, eel, sea cucumber, pretty much every kind of shellfish, I haven't had porcupine but I have had possum. Hmm.. maybe that's why I quit eating meat!:blink:

HOORAY for vegetarians! I'm veg as well!

Emtgirl21

Forum Lieutenant
justice comes in many forms, from a cop with a gun and a badge to a dad with a temper and a shotgun.

OP
OP
Airwaygoddess

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
here's a good one from the Midwest, "If you don't like my gate, you don't have to swing on it!" My pop Ray ^_^

Anomalous

Forum Lieutenant
HOORAY for vegetarians! I'm veg as well![/QUOTE]

I believe 'vegetarian' is a native american term meaning 'lousy hunter'.

:blush: Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

:blush: Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

My brother, the carnivore got me that T-shirt a few years back. I think he's still stinging over the news that I can out-shoot him.

I have nothing against hunting, I just don't like the taste of meat.

Anomalous

Forum Lieutenant
My brother, the carnivore got me that T-shirt a few years back. I think he's still stinging over the news that I can out-shoot him.

I have nothing against hunting, I just don't like the taste of meat.

Vegan or carnivore... to each his own, but shouldn't it really be BossyCelery?

Alexakat

Forum Lieutenant
HOORAY for vegetarians! I'm veg as well!

:blush: Sorry, I couldn't help myself.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha! I've heard that one before!

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Vegan or carnivore... to each his own, but shouldn't it really be BossyCelery?

The name is not one I hung on myself! I just admitted there was more truth to it than fiction and embraced the concept.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I saw a bumper sticker last weekend at the gun show:

"I'll respect your 1st amendment rights when you respect MY 2nd amendment rights."

It makes an intresting point... not to start a political debate... really!

Medic's Wife

Forum Crew Member
"I'll respect your 1st amendment rights when you respect MY 2nd amendment rights."

Great statement!

It makes an intresting point... not to start a political debate... really!

Political debate....oh, now you're talking my language! I can't seem to stay away from those :p