AMS shopper at Walmart

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Nah. I couldn't hear the audio where I am right now, but it sure looks like she's just running around. No apparent danger to herself or anyone else, and no chance I'd be calling 911.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Absolutely not. Is she a danger to herself? No. Is she a danger to others? No. Is she damaging or stealing property? No.

What exactly is the issue here?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Nope. I would probably do the exact same thing as the guy who is recording it.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Hahaha it's Walmart what else did you expect!

OP
OP
Household6

Household6

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Absolutely not. Is she a danger to herself? No. Is she a danger to others? No. Is she damaging or stealing property? No.

What exactly is the issue here?

Well, she'll probably get behind the wheel of a car after she checks out..

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I see no reason why that impacts anything. I couldn't hear audio, but all I saw was someone that was a little... Eccentric.. I see no reason for PD to get involved..

Jay

Forum Lieutenant
Could be one [or more] of many stimulants but I agree that her AMS is probably drug induced. She isn't freaking out or getting violent though, probably no danger to herself or others. I hear that some people may be concerned if she "gets behind the wheel" but I guess I would have to be there to know what I would do at that point. Bottom line: Only at Wal-Mart!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Could be one [or more] of many stimulants but I agree that her AMS is probably drug induced. She isn't freaking out or getting violent though, probably no danger to herself or others. I hear that some people may be concerned if she "gets behind the wheel" but I guess I would have to be there to know what I would do at that point. Bottom line: Only at Wal-Mart!

Do we know she has an AMS? Nope. Is she appearing to have an AMS? From what I can tell in the video, no.

CEL

Forum Ride Along
Involve the police? For what?

If I happened to pass by a Walmart employee, I'd let him or her know to get as far away as possible from the aisle that this woman's in, because it looks like someone's going to have to restock the entire shelf to put the products back where they're supposed to be. But that's about it, if at anything. :)