AMR PALM SPRINGS

OP
OP
D

deven

Forum Probie
no this is not my first job i was a lifeguard and i volunteer at my local fire station to keep up on my emt skill

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
no this is not my first job i was a lifeguard and i volunteer at my local fire station to keep up on my emt skill

Reserve firefighter for CalFire?

OP
OP
D

deven

Forum Probie
No volunteer with SB county in mentone

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
But it's mentone... Haha

OP
OP
D

deven

Forum Probie
hey everyone i got the job with AMR Palm springs!!!! i just got the job offer letter this morning and i accepted it i have a few more questions if someone could please answer them that would be great

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
hey everyone i got the job with AMR Palm springs!!!! i just got the job offer letter this morning and i accepted it i have a few more questions if someone could please answer them that would be great

And the questions are?

OP
OP
D

deven

Forum Probie
you know the my HR connection? thats where i accepted the job offer at and i hit submit what else do i need to do and what forms do i need to fill out also what else do i need to give jessica sandoval besides my DMV H-6 do i turn in the w-4 and other tax stuff in the first day of orentation also i have my drug test and physical fitness test next monday if you could answer those qustions that would be great i just want to make sure i have everything in order i dont want to screw up and miss out on a job