AMR/MedicWest LAS VEGAS

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Today I got an email that AMR/MedicWest in Las Vegas is hiring again. With referrals and bonuses for FULL TIME PARAMEDICS. If you want to come out to Sin City and see what it's all about, this could be a good opportunity for you. I've also heard of some people getting relocation compensation.

If you're interested send me a PM, and I'll get you started and get you in. At this time it is only for Paramedics... as I stated in bold.

OP
OP
SandpitMedic

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Bump

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
For those even slightly interested in this, I highly recommend going out there.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
@SandpitMedic what is the call volume like nowadays?

While I personally have no desire to find out, nor am I in a position to try to, I too would recommend a system like this for any new paramedic/ aspiring paramedic who wants to learn, and learn fast.

OP
OP
SandpitMedic

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Whenever I pick up shifts it's busy as hell, and you will rarely post longer than 10-20 minutes.

Pool/summer season is about to kick off, so it is about to get stupid busy.

You'll definitely get all the street experience you can handle. Protocols are pretty lax, and we have quite a nice formulary in contrast to some places in neighboring California.

terrible one

Always wandering
How's the relationship between private providers and Clark County and LVFR? Are the municipalities still trying to take over all of the transports in their respective areas?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
One of the guys I went to medic school with just started his orientation there. The brown uniforms are a little odd looking to me.