AMR Background Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarofozz

Forum Crew Member
Discover can't (legally) sign you up without your permission. Did they put a gun to your head? If not, then why did you walk into the battlefield without a weapon or a plan? It's not their job to equip you if it's not in the contract you probably didn't read.
Are you dense? Of course they had my permission, I signed. I walked on because it wasn’t sold to me as a battlefield, This wasn’t signing up for the army, this was signing some papers and getting a frisbee, remember 18yo you was way different than normal 18yos and you're right it’s not their job, it’s no ones job. Just like because of budget cuts there was no longer anyone who had the job of teaching us about credit. (This didn’t really happen to me btw, it was a fictional event)

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Are you dense? Of course they had my permission, I signed. I walked on because it wasn’t sold to me as a battlefield, This wasn’t signing up for the army, this was signing some papers and getting a frisbee, remember 18yo you was way different than normal 18yos and you're right it’s not their job, it’s no ones job. Just like because of budget cuts there was no longer anyone who had the job of teaching us about credit. (This didn’t really happen to me btw, it was a fictional event)

'Of course they had my permission'

Need I say more?

Fictitious or not, that's all that's needed. You're 18 at that scenario. Act like it.

guitarofozz

Forum Crew Member
'Of course they had my permission'

Need I say more?

Fictitious or not, that's all that's needed. You're 18 at that scenario. Act like it.
You don’t know what the average 18 year old mind is like at that age you said so yourself.

So how come you didn’t go off to come fancy university, being of above average intelligence?

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
You don’t know what the average 18 year old mind is like at that age you said so yourself.

So how come you didn’t go off to come fancy university, being of above average intelligence?

You don't have to know the average person at 18 to know the rain falls on the just and unjust alike.

Intelligence isn't everything. When you're called, you answer.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Lots of good ideas being discussed, but I'm not even sure how to move posts to new threads to make this more on-topic.

I'm going to close this thread for now.

You're welcome to create new threads in the appropriate forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.