American Professional Ambulance?

OP
OP
Jim37F

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
For LA/OC, I'd stick with McCormick, AMR, Schaefer, Care, Emergency, and Doctors.

AMR and R/M for San Diego Co

AMR for San Bernardino Co

AMR and Gold Coast for Ventura Co

Hall for Kern Co

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I'm a new EMT looking for my first job, and I happened to notice a now hiring sign on the back of an APA rig in Pasadena today. So I look up their website and my first impressions is that the website was one of the better and more informative websites for an ambulance company I've seen so far.

Does anyone know more about APA? How much emergency vs IFT calls do they do? Etc?

Wow newb... ;)

***Edit
For LA/OC, I'd stick with McCormick, AMR, Schaefer, Care, Emergency, and Doctors.

Hall for Kern Co

SBCoFD has AO jobs as well.
Riverside Co. AMR is the sole 911 provider if someone wants to travel from the LA area.

Last edited:

Hall for Kern Co

I second this recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qulevrius

Nationally Certified Wannabe
Suggestion: apply with whoever you can, accept the highest paying job offered, start working and once you lose some of that starry flickering in your eyes + get a better understanding of where you are and what you're doing, reevaluate your options.

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
Suggestion: apply with whoever you can, accept the highest paying job offered, start working and once you lose some of that starry flickering in your eyes + get a better understanding of where you are and what you're doing, reevaluate your options.
I disagree. Working for a ****hole of a company can ruin your outlook on EMS.