Ambulance Drivers Test

nlm8745

Forum Ride Along
Does anyone know the best way to study for the ambulance drivers test in CA? Or any helpful links? Any advice is appreciated!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
OP
OP
N

nlm8745

Forum Ride Along
are all the questions multiple choice? and should i just be memorizing those questions from the link above or are those just to get me familiar with the testing format?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Dude, study the book they gave you. Don't memorize questions. We aren't going to spoon feed you my friend. We don't need people who need spoon feeding in our profession. Did you look at any of the links in the subsection I pointed out of the link I posted? This isn't the first thread about the California ADL test.

That test is probably one of the easiest set of questions you'll face working in EMS. Sorry I know that sounds mean but that's the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Dude, study the book they gave you. Don't memorize questions. We aren't going to spoon feed you my friend. We don't need people who need spoon feeding in our profession. Did you look at any of the links in the subsection I pointed out of the link I posted? This isn't the first thread about the California ADL test.

That test is probably one of the easiest set of questions you'll face working in EMS. Sorry I know that sounds mean but that's the truth.

This. Those questions may or may not be the ones the DMV is using (heard rumors they changed the test but they are just rumors).

It's a DMV test, formatted exactly like your drivers license test.

EMT x 626

Forum Probie
are all the questions multiple choice? and should i just be memorizing those questions from the link above or are those just to get me familiar with the testing format?

Those aren't the only questions in the test. They have about 3 different tests and the site Desert posted above doesn't have all the questions so read the book and you should do just fine.