About this Princess

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Originally posted by PArescueEMT+Jun 25 2005, 01:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PArescueEMT @ Jun 25 2005, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Chimpie@Jun 25 2005, 01:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR
@Jun 25 2005, 12:56 PM
Never heard it. Who's Paul Simon?

Five gray hairs just popped out of my head.
don't feel bad chimp... i am only 25 and i knew it. B) [/b][/quote]
Alex doesn't have the most pop-oriented musical background, I remember him stating his prefs somewhere else. Plus I think he lives in "Under-A-Rock", PA.

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Jun 25 2005, 12:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Jun 25 2005, 12:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by PArescueEMT@Jun 25 2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jun 25 2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by PArescueEMT@Jun 25 2005, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by ffemt8978@Jun 25 2005, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Wingnut@Jun 24 2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jun 24 2005, 10:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-MMiz
@Jun 24 2005, 04:17 AM
Great story.

Back in EMT school all the FF people had names.  One guy's name was "Peaches".  I never actually learned his real name.  Those were the days :)

I never knew the real name of some of my partners. They just called me Al.

We're they willing to be your bodyguard and you thier long lost pal??

Na na na na nanananana Na na na na nananananaaaa

Now that damn song is stuck in my head.

Damn, I was okay until you started singing it. <_<

ditto... now i'm going to have that stuck in my head for about a week betty... :angry:

What song?

Paul Simon's BODYGUARD
Never heard it. Who's Paul Simon? [/b][/quote]
Wasn't he originally from Simon and Garfunkel?

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
LOL, well I love ALL kinds of music, and I'm not a big fan of Simon & Garfunkle, but I do love thier song "The Boxer" And Simon's, Lady in Red, and the bodyguard.

And really Chimp, don't feel bad, I've met people who've never heard of Iron Maiden or Led Zepplen. That's sacralidge if you ask me!

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
I had the unfortunate experience of my exboyfriend visiting me at the Corps one day - when he was leaving he said "Ok Pookie, I'll see ya later". He'd never EVER called me Pookie before, why he chose that moment I don't know... so I was known as Pookie from then on. But luckily, when we broke up, they stopped calling me that because they thought I'd be upset by it. Now I'm just known as Erika or "honey" as my now baby-medic partner likes to call me. :D

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I have a Simon and Garfunkel record that I used to listen to all the time. Problem is the record player broke and they don't sell them anymore. :(