A bad one

DonQ

Forum Crew Member
Ok, I used to live in Puerto Rico for about 5 years...anyway, I was at a tollbooth waiting to pay...paid, exiting the tollbooth and a car darts across the lanes. Ok...sideways across the lanes. Not the car, but driving across them. Now this is in a metropolitan city so there's tons of traffic. TONS of it. So this car is going I don't know like 40 or 50 hits another car that was exiting...you get the picture...it was a mess. I read the next day that the driver was driving while intoxicated...but I still don't know why he did what he did. It was just a weird day.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by DonQ@Nov 10 2004, 12:08 AM
Ok, I used to live in Puerto Rico for about 5 years...anyway, I was at a tollbooth waiting to pay...paid, exiting the tollbooth and a car darts across the lanes. Ok...sideways across the lanes. Not the car, but driving across them. Now this is in a metropolitan city so there's tons of traffic. TONS of it. So this car is going I don't know like 40 or 50 hits another car that was exiting...you get the picture...it was a mess. I read the next day that the driver was driving while intoxicated...but I still don't know why he did what he did. It was just a weird day.
wow, that's pretty crazy. Do you remember if the drunk driver was severly injured? It seems as though the drunk ones always get off with the fewest injuries.

OP
OP
D

DonQ

Forum Crew Member
and YEAH! the drunk driver just walked away, no scratches....

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by MMiz+Nov 11 2004, 12:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MMiz @ Nov 11 2004, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DonQ@Nov 10 2004, 12:08 AM
wow, that's pretty crazy. Do you remember if the drunk driver was severly injured? It seems as though the drunk ones always get off with the fewest injuries. [/b][/quote]
It is the result of the reverse ratio of moral strength to survivial

Good people die
A**Hole drunks walk away without a scatch

Jon

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Similar to this example of reverse karma: Donate blood Sunday, wake up sick as a dog Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...