911 EMT Jobs near Denver

BarsLloch

Forum Ride Along
Hi all,
I’m moving to the Denver area in the next couple months from Orange County, CA and have about 2 years 911 experience in Santa Ana with Care Ambulance. As of now I’m planning on transferring to Falck in Aurora just because I’d be able to keep my seniority from Care but from all I’ve read on here it sounds like Falck is a place to avoid working at. If anyone has any recommendations on where to work as a 911 basic that’s not too far from Denver or if anyone works for Falck and can speak to what its like working there it would really be appreciated.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Honestly... I know very little about the area, but if I was in your shoes I'd transfer over to falck and look for a new job at the same time. That way you have a job when you move, so you can afford to live (maybe) while you try to get on with someone else like denver health.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
What he said. Also a lot of the issues are more specific towards being a medic at Falck, my understanding is that Falck EMTs still do EMT things without Aurora fire walking super hard on them.

Ensihoitaja

Forum Captain
I third PotatoMedic's advice and what Tigger said about Falck.

Denver Health intermittently hires EMTs for a mix of detox van and ambulance shifts. Off the top of my head, your other options for 911 are Stadium in Golden, AMR in Boulder/Longmont, and Northglenn in Commerce City. Apex Paramedics don't do 911, but I've heard it's a decent place to work.

Lo2w

Forum Captain
If you're looking for possible part time/PRN: