5.11 having a huge sale

BigDEMT

Forum Crew Member
40% off Sale at 5.11 Tactical with coupon "511FAMILY" and free shipping.

Thought some people here could get advantage of it.

teedubbyaw

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks. Hopefully it still works tomorrow when I get to a computer. Phone shopping sucks.

OP
OP
B

BigDEMT

Forum Crew Member
Just to remove any doubts I have no connection or interest in 5.11 business (I wish).

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I wonder if it will stack with the 25% off that NAEMT gives you... lol
Edit: it does not.

Last edited:

Giant81

Forum Lieutenant
Not sure how long it went but I just tried it on a pair of EMT pants and it said invalid.

Giant81

Forum Lieutenant
I had a question about 5.11 though.

I've never had anything made by 5.11, are they descently made and worth the money, or over-priced tacticool whackerwear?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.

I've never had anything made by 5.11, are they descently made and worth the money, or over-priced tacticool whackerwear?

I LOVE the 5.11 job shirts, but think the pants are whacker-tactic.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member

I have a 5.11 backpack. It's very well designed and extremely durable.

teedubbyaw

Forum Deputy Chief

It's hit or miss. A lot of their stuff is incredibly overpriced, and the discount put the prices at what they should have been to begin with.

My ATAC storm boots are great boots, but made in China. I've seen and heard of others 5.11 boots falling to pieces in a matter of months. My RUSH backpack is a great pack, and seems very well made, but again, I've heard of the packs falling apart on people.

I'm happy with my 5.11 stuff, but most was a gift or I got heavily discounted.

I'm willing to bet that there are other gear makers that make their stuff in the USA and offer a discount to first responders (unlike 5.11).