120 questions didnt think I passed....this was my final question

blueprint

Forum Probie
yeah i took my test at 5pm on thursdays was out of town and just got back in and checked so i guess tomorrow is the day we find out.

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
I don't believe that all of the above was an answer choice. I'm almost a week out from taking it now so its fading, but i'm pretty sure there were 4 distinct conditions.

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
yeah i took my test at 5pm on thursdays was out of town and just got back in and checked so i guess tomorrow is the day we find out.
Good luck! Friday was a holiday so it'll be either tomorrow or tuesday most likely

OP
OP
H

HatchetHarry

Forum Crew Member
All of the above wasnt an answer and Im not sure if Ectopic Pregnancy was an answer either but I think it may have been. Anyways after looking through amazon.com and planning on ordering 3 different study books because I was 100% POSITIVE i failed this test I just found out I passed =). Taking this test did make me realize I dont know this material very well at all and im sure it will pop up on some depts examinations so im going to make sure I know it very well in the near future.

blueprint

Forum Probie
i just found out i passed the test. 120 questions im stoked!! i was shocked to see it but im glad and happy.

blueprint

Forum Probie
thats great u passed. also there could be questions during the interview process they could ask us. but thats good u passed. im still shocked i passed.

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
blue and hatchet, Congrats on passing!

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
congratulations to your both.