Yo sasha

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Ugh. I can't go to Oviedo. I'm too scared I'll hit the chickens.

Meh, it was over 15 years ago I lived there. Lived just down the street from Partin elementary. The only area I remember outside of that subdivision is the Publix and the Tae Kwon Do center next to it.

I went back a few years ago and barely even recognize the area.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Meh, it was over 15 years ago I lived there. Lived just down the street from Partin elementary. The only area I remember outside of that subdivision is the Publix and the Tae Kwon Do center next to it.

I went back a few years ago and barely even recognize the area.

I only ever went down into Oviedo for the plaster shack! And later for the Oviedo Mall. Now that the Altamonte Mall kicks the Oviedo Mall's butt with it's Coach outlet and the like, and the plaster shack has been closed down loooong ago, I don't go there unless absolutely positively necessary.

Stupid chickens, I grumble and shake my fist at them, and they still don't move!! Birds are the devil, I tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
Stupid chickens, I grumble and shake my fist at them, and they still don't move!! Birds are the devil, I tell you.

Get out and chase them around while clucking at them

Sasha

Forum Chief
23 days since this thread first posted, and I have yet to see anyone. :glare:

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Awww Sasha,

Going to the Seminole County Fair today. I am free all next week as this past week was filled required activities. I still have 2 weeks left, plenty of time.

Sasha

Forum Chief
funny. ive been planning to take my three year old cousin and nephew to the fair tonight.. maybe we'll run into eachother. look out for a frazzled looking midget blonde.

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
funny. ive been planning to take my three year old cousin and nephew to the fair tonight.. maybe we'll run into eachother. look out for a frazzled looking midget blonde.

you should put a leash on them that way you won't have to worry about them walking off. i've seen people do it all the time at the flea market i work at. what i really enjoy is when their kid is on a leash, but their dog isn't.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
you should put a leash on them that way you won't have to worry about them walking off. i've seen people do it all the time at the flea market i work at. what i really enjoy is when their kid is on a leash, but their dog isn't.

You're ENDORSING trailer trashness?

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief

Sasha

Forum Chief
Up in Michigan, I've only ever seen trailer trash put leashes on kids :p

of course. that way they dont have to keep an eye on fluf--er... i mean johnny.

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
April 30-May 5 I'll be back!