yay!

Pamela

Forum Crew Member
Soo... about that job interview as an ER tech I talked about like two weeks ago...

I GOT HIRED!!!

Yay for me!

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
sweet, congrats!!!

you're not going to give up hooters are you?

OP
OP
Pamela

Pamela

Forum Crew Member
sweet, congrats!!!

you're not going to give up hooters are you?

haha I gave up Hooters in like July. When I go back to paramedic school I'll probably go back to Hooters too and ride the rigs at Fort Hood. Haha it's good money.

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
and ride the rigs at Fort Hood.

Congratulations on the new job! Hope it works out for you.

P.S. My son is stationed there, but he'll be walking out in front of cars if he finds out there's a Hooters girl working EMS...^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Pamela

Pamela

Forum Crew Member
Congratulations on the new job! Hope it works out for you.

P.S. My son is stationed there, but he'll be walking out in front of cars if he finds out there's a Hooters girl working EMS...^_^

Haha that's funny. Fort Hood is an interesting place. I lived there for like 2 years. It was always a little awkward when I'd run into past patients while I was working at Hooters... :p

Sasha

Forum Chief
Haha that's funny. Fort Hood is an interesting place. I lived there for like 2 years. It was always a little awkward when I'd run into past patients while I was working at Hooters... :p

Ever run into past customers while on the rig? "Hey... Didn't you bring me wings last night??"

I looooove hooters wings. <3

Sasha

Forum Chief
OH AND CONGRATS LOVE!!

Hope you love it. I'm trying to get an ER tech job at ORMC! Let me know how you like your ER tech job.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
That's awesome, congrats!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Good deal, keep on learning! :)