1. Tired of seeing ads? Click here to register today and the ads go away. It's completely FREE, too!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.
    Dismiss Notice

Working in Qatar

Discussion in 'International EMS' started by DrankTheKoolaid, Feb 10, 2012.

1. ambulance

ambulance Forum Probie

how did you get in touch with them? Could you mention the contact details please. I got cleared my FPC and looking for CCP position

2. WailingBanshees

WailingBanshees Forum Probie

Education:
    Paramedic
    I Didn't, They said they found me through Bayt.com, i got dispatch in my profile.

3. dutemplar

dutemplar Forum Captain

Education:
    Critical Care EMT-P
    They are a bit slow and very thorough with credentialing. The call-center is transitioning from using trained Ambulance Paramedics (EMT-Is) in the role to a more EMD training/certification based system.

Expect tweaks, upgrades, and continued recruiting for the next 3 years.

4. WailingBanshees

WailingBanshees Forum Probie

Education:
    Paramedic
    Sweet, Thanks for the heads up!

5. SandpitMedic

SandpitMedic Shock&Awe

Education:
    Critical Care EMT-P
    Still there bud? Hope you’re doing well.

6. dutemplar

dutemplar Forum Captain

Education:
    Critical Care EMT-P
    Still here with the wife (wasn't seeing that coming way back when I first hopped in this thread way back when!) and looking at staying through the World Cup still. Open to options, buuuuut they have to be good ones. Working, saving, investing, and of course vacationing. Waiting for next month's anniversary trip to Zanzibar and Advanced Open Water with Spanish Dancer Divers.

Now, in material terms of the thread, we've been bringing SAs on here and there. Haven't seen any new recruiting postings in a while. I've known a few people to apply direct but there hasn't seem to be any positive response. Some reorganization and continued system tweaks as we slowly expand and work on core improvements to get ready for the festivities.

The new tax, ugh, suuuuuuuucks. A bit of depression. QDC was already horribly overpriced but affordable.. A surprise 100% tax on everything there knocked all the expat morale for a loop for sure.

Otherwise SSDD, sup? Still Ukraine?