Work Pics

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
So here we are...pulling on scene for a "swimmers in distress, water rescue call." Does anybody see the swimmers?? No??? Hmmm.....Shocking...really....:rolleyes:

100_0135.jpg

And here we are doing our part for a Water Rescue Call. FD and Beach Safety are down on the Beach making sure nobody was a "Swimmer in distress....."

waterrescue.jpg

And this it what it looks like on our way back from the 10th "Swimmer in Distress/Water Rescue" call for that day....

100_0138.jpg

Oh the sun going down is such a beutiful thing. After that we start getting the "Unknown Medicals" You know, Billy Bob is here on Spring Break and he had to much to drink/sun/fun and now he is laid out in a parking lot because thats apparantly more comfy than his hotel.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Thanks for the pics! I enjoyed them. Long week for you, huh? I enjoy your posts, welcome back. ^_^

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Those are great pics! I don't have that much fun working my rig.

If you don't mind me asking (I think I missed it), what type of service do you work for?

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Dude, your partner is totally pimpin' it in that second photo. What a ham! :p

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Bout time you got your butt back over here! Great pics! Doesn't look much different than our town, but you have nicer shirts than we do lol. Looks like you have a really good time out there!

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Matt-

I work for the county. 'Round here, each county only has one EMS provider, either county run or private. We run Medic/EMT trucks. And up until today, we did everything. 911 calls. Transfers, to include in county, out of county and out of state transfers. Today we put Medic 21 in service. It it a BLS transfer truck. Takes some of the load off the 911 ALS trucks.

I totally have a blast at work. If you could go to work everyday and look out your window and see that beautiful scenery pass you by, you too would love every second of it.

I am on the beach truck again tomorrow and Sunday. I will see if I can't take a few more pics. Maybe I can convince some of those really yummy FF's at the Beach FD's to smile pretty for me too.:p

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
You look great darlin'! Keep up the good work!

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
rescuecpt said:
You look great darlin'! Keep up the good work!

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Get the ff's anyway, they won't mind :ph34r: