windshield spider decal?

ajax

Forum Crew Member
i'm helping to organize a "bootcamp" with a series of scenarios that EMTs will respond to, and for one of them I am trying to do a mock-MVA. I'd like to have a head injury, with the windshield shattered, so I've been looking for vinyl decals to stick on. I've found lots with fake half sports balls, and a few with flat sports team logos, but I haven't been able to find any without anything in the center. Anyone got any leads?

reaper

Working Bum
Paint it on! It will scrap right off with a razor blade.

OP
OP
A

ajax

Forum Crew Member
I've also found the bullet holes, but I don't want them to think my patient got shot...

DarkStarr

Forum Lieutenant
why not? have them assess for bullet wounds and find none.. just throw it into the mix :p

i guess technically at least how i was taught, not to specify anything as a bullet wound (officially) but more or less find the entrance and potential exit paths of said projectile.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I've also found the bullet holes, but I don't want them to think my patient got shot...

Halloweenexpress.com has great prosthetic skin and wound makeup to use in moulage.

DarkStarr

Forum Lieutenant
So he can't get shot, lose control, then have his head hit the windshield? It's a stretch, I know o: