where to look if I passed the NREMT?

martyhuff

Forum Ride Along
Hey new guy here, I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I did a search and Im still unclear where to look for the NREMT results and what it should say?

Again sorry if this has been answered but I didn't find a clear answer...thanks in advance!

OP
OP
M

martyhuff

Forum Ride Along
so if no registry # you failed or does it tell you that you failed? I have one and it says expires 3/31/2015 so Im good? cause im sweating bullets here! haha
:blink:

OP
OP
M

martyhuff

Forum Ride Along
Thank you sir! I was thinking there had to be a message or something to let me know, I apparently clicked the wrong link and couldn't find it..lol

Miraclebaby87

Forum Probie
Martyhuff what is the link? I just took mine yesterday and I would like to see my results tomorrow and I don't want to look all over the place.

thanks

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I looked in the top left. Maybe its because I took the test on a Saturday it wont post until tomorrow...

Depending where you are and what day you took it..... You can get the results back the same day or 2 to 3 days. I took mine on a Thursday and found out Monday morning. That was a very very long weekend.

Miraclebaby87

Forum Probie
So if I have a registry # it means I passed the test? Is there anywhere else on the page that I can go that says I passed the test?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
So if I have a registry # it means I passed the test? Is there anywhere else on the page that I can go that says I passed the test?

If there's a number that's all you need. They won't give you a number unless you pass. Been a while but I thought there was a little congratulations note under your certification stuff as well but I can't remember.

troymclure

Forum Lieutenant
If there's a number that's all you need. They won't give you a number unless you pass. Been a while but I thought there was a little congratulations note under your certification stuff as well but I can't remember.

not any more, at least with any of the people in my class i talk to.