What Medics EMT's and Nurses have to say..

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
A few of the comments sent to us....

"I just attended the class with Kip and Bruce as instructiors. I am still stoked!!! This is Paramedic/LEO talking to EMS/ER in a no nonsense hands on practical approach. I studied karate for 2 years and was completely blown away by the simplicity and practicality of this program. We were taught mental, physical and legal aspects of everything. This class made me view things from a different angle that may very well save my butt one day. The FIST suit was a humbling experience. No fluff of fancy crap here. No macho crap either. Most seminars I retain 1 maybe 2 points. Here I found myself watching the DVD when I got home to plant the principles deep. I am looking forward to any refreshers offered. "

Sam Voshell

"This is hands down the best course available for EMS. Covered very simple, but very effective methods of distraction. By the end of the 2d day, a layperson will have these methods down. Be aware -- this is not a self-defense course taught by some ninja, but by a paramedic/police officer/martial arts instructor who has been there (in the EMS setting) and understands the ins and outs of the job and what we all experience out there (and also what we MAY experience). You take this course, and you will learn ways to give yourself and your partner at least a few seconds of distraction in order to make an escape from a dangerous or potentially dangerous scene. Do yourself a favor...check this class out and talk to your supervisor about getting it in your area. Rural EMS has long needed a course like this. Props to the instructors for taking the time to put this together. A very enjoyable experience...with CEU's to boot! "

Thanks again

Steven Duffel NR EMT-P

"Hey Kip I just wanted to thank you again and let you
know something. I came into this class thinking it was
going to be someone trying to teach us a bunch fancy
moves by showing off as you see so much these days. my
preconceived expectations of the class was to say the
least was this is foolish. but within ten minutes of
the class start I could tell it was different. I was
truly amazed at you verbal teaching skills as well as
your dynamic teaching. I salute you. "

Stacy Raney EMT-P
"I am the Ambulance Administrator For Ozarks Medical Center and I think that any Service or ER dept. that is not using or going to use DT4EMS are headed in the wrong direction in healthcare. I went to the class for 2 days and learned more than I had in 12 years on the truck. I took a beating like everyone else and it was worth every second of it . I can't wait to do it again."

- Farrell R.Graves, EMT-P / Ambulance Administration, OMC

Hi All,I just took the DT4EMS class07/20/05,In West Plains,Mo,WOW it was awsome!!!KIP and BRUCE you guys are GREAT at what you do,And how you teach!!I have been in EMS for 17yrs now,10 as a medic,and i learned more in 2 days about self defence than i thought possible,I feel so much more confident now about my and my partners personal saftey,THANK YOU !!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!!

These were just a few of the recent comments. The hardest part is getting people past the BURNT feeling they have because of other classes they have taken. Once they experience DT4EMS they are believers.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jul 23 2005, 09:02 PM
Selling yourself?
No, it must be the program, otherwise he should put up a picture first :lol:

(I crack myself up :lol: )

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Wingnut+Jul 23 2005, 11:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wingnut @ Jul 23 2005, 11:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Jul 23 2005, 09:02 PM
Selling yourself?
No, it must be the program, otherwise he should put up a picture first :lol:

(I crack myself up :lol: ) [/b][/quote]
You know what I mean.

:br:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Yes, yes. I couldn't resist.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by DT4EMS+Jul 24 2005, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DT4EMS @ Jul 24 2005, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Jul 23 2005, 09:02 PM
Selling yourself?
Bwahahaha!! My wife tried.........said we were going broke.......... :D [/b][/quote]
I keep trying to trade my husband in for a younger model.

It's not working. :rolleyes:

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Wingnut+Jul 24 2005, 10:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wingnut @ Jul 24 2005, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DT4EMS@Jul 24 2005, 04:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR
@Jul 23 2005, 09:02 PM
Selling yourself?

Bwahahaha!! My wife tried.........said we were going broke.......... :D

It's not working. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
My wife traded me for a new job.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Wingnut+Jul 24 2005, 11:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wingnut @ Jul 24 2005, 11:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DT4EMS@Jul 24 2005, 04:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR
@Jul 23 2005, 09:02 PM
Selling yourself?

Bwahahaha!! My wife tried.........said we were going broke.......... :D

It's not working. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
I'm availible.....

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I could be 400 lbs and have no teeth...

Not to mention that dang infection

C'mere sexxxxxxy :)

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Wingnut@Jul 25 2005, 05:04 PM

:blink:
icon8.gif

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:D

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Wingnut@Jul 25 2005, 06:04 PM

can't be THAT bad.... you have a great sense of humor...

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
lol, well yeah, I have most of my teeth ;)

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Wingnut@Jul 26 2005, 01:07 AM
lol, well yeah, I have most of my teeth ;)
Best to have simple requirements, Baby Medic...

Start simple.

Women with arms, legs, etc... Teeth are optional.

Maybe better with out. -_-

:lol: